Skip to content
The Members’ Zone section is designed to give new and existing members everything (or almost everything) they need to know about diving with Newbury Scuba Diving Club; from how to get to the different dive sites, to how to help launching the boat.
By the very nature of this content, these pages are dynamic and some details are bound to change. If you think of any new topics that could help new members, or spot any errors, please let the Media Officer know.
Index of pages and links:
- Ocean Diver Information – course outline, picking up pool kit, what is expected, How To tutorial videos
- How Much Does it Cost? – Current NSDC price list
- Mary Hare school facilities – information on access to the pool, classrooms, boat shed, and use of the compressor
- Going Diving – how to book on a dive, what to expect, what to take, how to decipher the inshore weather forecast
- Using the RIB – how to prepare the boat, launch and recovery, towing, VHF radio use
- Dive sites – popular coastal dive sites, inland sites
- Committee Roles – the roles and responsibilities of the different committee positions
- Social – fun non-diving activities